- 1 bottle of Pinot Noir
- 6 oz Amaro di ANGOSTURA®
- 3 oz Cognac
- 0.5 oz ANGOSTURA® orange bitters
- 1.5 oz Honey
- 3 oz Pure Cane Sugar
- 2 Lemons, halved
- 2 Limes, halved
- 2 Oranges, halved
- Add all liquid ingredients into a large pitcher along with honey and sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Squeeze the juice from the halved citrus fruits into the pitcher and add the juiced halves to the pitcher as well. The natural oils from the shells of the citrus fruits will add another layer of flavor to the sangria.
- Stir one more time, refrigerate and let sit for at least 3 hours, but best overnight.
- Stir refrigerated Sangria to make sure no sugars have settled to the bottom.
- Pour Sangria over ice into your favorite wine or rocks glass and garnish with thins slices of citrus wheels.