by: Rita Held, Angostura Culinary Ambassador
It goes great as a hors-d’oeuvre, or even just a snack for yourself. Check out these crostini with cheese and orange bitters honey – you don’t want to miss out.
- 1/2 C clover honey
- 1/2 tsp Angostura® Orange Bitters
- French baguette
- Tangy cheese (soft goat cheese, blue, Gorgonzola, Roquefort or brie)
- Stir Angostura® Orange Bitters into honey.
- Pour into a squeeze bottle, if desired.
- Thinly slice baguette and toast lightly; cool.
- Top each piece with cheese and drizzle with Angostura orange bitters honey.
If honey is thick, warm it up a bit before adding bitters. Orange Bitters Honey may be stored for several weeks for future use – refrigerated or at room temperature.