Citrus and Thyme Grilled Fish
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Angostura® Orange Bitters
- 1/2 C orange juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 C Portuguese thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and pour over fish.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove fish from marinade, preheat grill or broiler. Place fish onto a greased baking tray and broil or grill for about 8 to 10 minutes, until opaque.
- Remove and serve hot.