- 1.5 oz ANGOSTURA ® 1919 Rum
- 1/2 oz Amaro di ANGOSTURA®
- 3/4 oz Chai Tea Syrup
- 3 oz Almond Milk
- 2 dashes ANGOSTURA® orange bitters
- Cinnamon Stick
- Whole Star Anise
- Dried Orange
- Add all ingredients into a Collins glass and fill glass 2/3 with crushed ice.
- Swizzle cocktail until glass begins to frost.
- Top off with more crushed ice, garnish and serve.
- Brew an 8 oz cup of Chai Tea according to directions on package.
- In a small pot over medium heat, add 8 oz of tea along with 8 oz of superfine sugar.
- Stir continuously until all sugar is dissolved.
- Allow to cool and keep refrigerated.
Chai Tea Syrup