This Angostura Crunch mix is an irresistible addition to your snack arsenal. Make ahead and store in an airtight container – it’s a savory treat ready for any time!
Angostura Crunch Mix
- 3 C Chex cereal mix
- 1-1/2 C bite-size pretzels
- 1/2 C raw almonds
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp Angostura® Aromatic Bitters
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chipotle chile powder or 2 tsp ancho chile powder (Use chipotle if you like it spicy, ancho for milder flavor.)
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Mix cereals, pretzels and nuts on a large, ungreased rimmed sheet tray.
- Melt butter with Angostura® Aromatic Bitters in a small glass measuring cup in the microwave.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until salt is dissolved.
- Drizzle over cereal, gently stirring to coat as much as possible.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until mixture is crunchy.
- Transfer hot mix to another tray or piece of foil to cool completely.
Nutrition information per serving (1/3 cup): 80 calories, 2g protein, 9g carb, 4g fat (1g sat. fat), 5mg chol, 190mg sodium, 1g fiber