Angostura took on Sin City at the Vegas Nightclub and Bar Show in 2016. For the event, our cocktail menu included samples of the Queens Park Swizzle, Old Fashioned with homemade Bitters Syrup, our entire line of rums and Amaro di Angostura. Attendees got to choose either a Rum Old Fashioned or Cognac Old Fashioned with our Angostura Bitters Old Fashioned Syrup. The recipe for our syrup can be found below.
- 16 oz (1 lb) Raw Sugar
- 8 oz Water
- 3 oz Angostura® Aromatic Bitters
- 1 oz Angostura® Orange Bitters
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, add both bitters and stir to incorporate.