- 1.5 oz ANGOSTURA® 7 Yr. Rum
- 1/2 oz Amontillado Sherry
- 3/4 oz Lapsang Souchong Tea Syrup
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Figs or Fig Jam
- 2 dashes ANGOSTURA® Orange Bitters
- Add all ingredients into a mixing tin along with ice.
- Shake vigorously and double strain through a tea strainer into a chilled coupe glass.
- Brew an 8 oz cup of Lapsang Souchong Tea according to directions on package.
- In a small pot over medium heat, add 8 oz of tea along with 8 oz of superfine sugar.
- Stir continuously until all sugar is dissolved.
- Allow to cool and keep refrigerated.
Lapsang Souchong Tea Syrup