Recipe by Angostura Global Brand Ambassador David Delaney Jr.
- Mint Sprig
- Grated Nutmeg
- 2 oz Angostura® 1919 Rum
- 1.5 oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura® Aromatic Bitters
- Soda Water
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, add 16 oz of sugar, 16 oz of water and 4-5 cinnamon sticks (broken). Allow to infuse for 20-30 minutes, remove from heat and allow to cool. If more syrup is needed, just double recipe.
- Add all ingredients except for soda waterr into a mixing tin, add ice, shake and strain into an ice filled highball glass.
- Top with soda water, garnish with fresh mint sprigs and freshly grated nutmeg.