The Island Fever cocktail features sweet flavors which are balanced by spicy peppers. This cocktail inspired by tropical culture is made with Angostura 1824 Rum. The 12-year rum is paired with mango nectar and jalapeño all tied together with a hint of citrus and floral notes. How’s that for Island Fever? Shake one up tonight!
- Jalapeño Slice
- Lemon Zest
- 2 oz Angostura® 1824 White Sugar Cube
- 2 oz Mango Nectar
- 3/4 oz St. Germain
- 1/2 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 sliced Jalapeño
- In a mixing tin, muddle jalapeño slice with mango nectar.
- Add Angostura 1824 Rum, St. Germain, lemon juice and ice.
- Shake vigorously then double-strain into a cocktail or a coupe glass.
- Garnish with lemon zest and a jalapeño slice.