When you’re entertaining at home, it’s easy to get caught up playing host. When the party is over, you realize you didn’t even have time to sit and enjoy your company let alone the big game. Cut out the time you’re spending mixing drinks for your guests and make this Light Guard Punch ahead of time. You’ll be able to have fun at your own party and impress your friends with such a delicious cocktail!
- 1 750ml bottle Cognac
- 1 750ml bottle Fino Sherry
- 1 750ml bottle Sauternes
- 3 750ml bottles Champagne or Prosecco
- 1 Liter Soda Water
- Pineapple Juice Ice Cubes
- 35 Dashes Angostura® Orange Bitters
- Pour pineapple juice into an ice cube tray one day or several hours ahead of time and allow to freeze.
- In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients and stir gently. Let your guests serve themselves!