- 1 9-inch deep dish frozen pie crust, thawed
- 2 tsp Angostura® Aromatic Bitters
- 1 C half & half, room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper, each
- 2 cups shredded Gruyère cheese
- 2 sliced green onions
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir Angostura into half & half. Whisk together eggs, Parmesan, flour, salt, pepper and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Whisk in half & half with Angostura.
- Stir in shredded Gruyère and onions.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, distributing Gruyère evenly throughout.
- Bake 45 minutes or until sharp knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information per serving (6): 410 calories, 27g fat (11g sat. fat), 165mg chol, 16g protein, 26g carb, 470mg sodium, 0g fiber