Start the holiday season off right with this great Eggnog recipe!
- Grated Nutmeg
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp Grated Lime Zest
- 2 14 oz cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 C Evaporated Milk
- 2 C Angostura® 7 Yr. Rum
- 1 oz Angostura® Aromatic Bitters
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and lime zest using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually pour in the condensed milk while continuing to mix then pour in the evaporated milk.
- Stir in the rum and bitters and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Transfer to a bottle and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve over crushed ice.